Friday, June 13, 2008

Pesta 2008 Kota Kinabalu

Erm... the most enjoyable 6 days of my life. I try to post the full story later, but here, i just wanna make note of a few points

1.) I realised most of my friends were perverts of a kind.
2.) I discovered the beauty of the underwater world, closely. Last time was far away in singapore, just seeing fishes swimming.
3.) Discovered my "hidden side". Never realised that I was such a wild guy. Kept shouting none stop.
4.) Realised that I had such little badges compared to others, man, I mean, I was like wide-open mouth when I saw a girl, GIRL with around 10 advanced badges!!!
5.) Realised that I have wasted three and a half years of BB doing .... nothing
6.) Prompted me to try and aim for President's Award
7.) Discovered my friend slept like a pig
8.) Discovered that I didnt do "orchestra" doing my sleep
9.) Realised I can run for six days with only 2-3 hrs sleep per day, and that most of friends slept during morning devotion.
10.) Realised S'wak is the largest contingent, and the only contingent without girl's wing!! WHY!!!
11.) Shopping with frens is fun.
12.) In pesta BB no longer means Boys' Brigade, try and figure what it stands for
13.) my drill and command sucks, big time!!


And something after PESTA
1.) My frens "chio bu"s are in the same platoon as me...wakakaka
2.) Some girl called the president, mickey mouse, in her blog, my stomach is still aching from laughter.
3.) I am able to sleep for as long as 14 hrs!!!

1 comment:

melgyp said...

perverts?...hmmm..you must be one of them too