Monday, December 8, 2008

There and Back Again

So, Im back from ANTS. Tired, aching, and busy washing and clearing up. It is quite the experience. It is smtin I will always treasure. The experience of having been thru ANTS. Thats what I learned and obtained, aside from "shiny skin". Meeting with new friends always makes the troubles worth it.

Its a wonder how we could make it thru. I wouldnt go into details as it is crucial for those who have not attend ANTS to not know what's in it. But I will say one thing. It was a three days two night course that was full of different emotions, emotions tat did not seemed normal for a person to have so much of. We felt angered, tired, exasperated, anticipation, happiness, sense of accomplishment, hopelessness...it is just a few of those up and downs in ANTS.

At first, I regretted joining the ANTS course, but thereafter, I was thankful tat I did not leave the camp and tat a certain degree of determination helped me stayed. It was really worth the pain. As they said, "For an eagle to soar high, it cannot avoid the fall" It means that for an eagle to soar, it needs first to learn to fly.

No comments: