Thursday, January 8, 2009

School Starts

Week Uno is almost over, School, boring, especially Tues, who cant understand how weird it is to have all those "cool" teachers all on the same day when u r such a class of over hyperactive group of good-for-nothing students. It was silent. Weird for what was once dubbed "loudest class of the year". Juz weird. Other days are more normal, and looks like SPM has not yet taken a hold on the minds of student. Except that they do their homeworks, but its like tat every beginning of the year.

For me, I did my part, finished all homeworks (tat is, Add Maths), except Chem, but that was coz I had no graph paper (see how poor I am). Results out, and I FINALLY had a passing grade for Moral (tat goes to show how immoral I am). The others were expected, all around C and B, except for 1 or 2 which were A.

Finally began my map making. Going some what smoothly for a start. With the help of Ong tat is. Done nth bout Moral Values, and Chem. Finished chapter 3, moving to chapter 4 for Legacy of Shilo. Nth done bout programming and triggering, and nth done bout President's except a few reports. Driving Licenses...*sighs*....

and now, for the TALK OF THE WEEK (its a rip-off of Ah Jim's Blog)

Wendy*: Kelly*, can I bolow ur L.P...(she actually meant Liquid Paper, but dirty minded felows...)
Kelly*: Nah
Ming*: Wah, L.P can bolow wan ar
Ting*: I oso gt mar
Me*: *grabs his liquid paper*....can steal ar....
Ming*: Can buy de....

* Names...erm..."changed" to protect privacy...

No comments: