Monday, October 26, 2009

Mock Exams

So mock exams are over...and the results are out...

I have to say, it was better than I expected in some subjects, but overall, its a total let down. For me who seldom study in preparation for exams, I would say I did way more than my usual amount of studying...especially Sejarah, I was memorising all those crap about the Khalifah, the Kabilah, the Kafilah and the Khulafa...arent the words just too similar? And all the things about the Prophet Mohammad, and then the early Islamic Kingdoms, plus the steps of Malaysia's independence... And sejarah ended up as my lousiest subject...

Add Maths was understandable, since I was sneezing and suffering a major headache, Chemistry was my all-time enemy, which I scorned and usually avoid...I ended up forgetting a bunch of things I once remembered...and what the hell is wrong with the MoE? In Chemistry, you have to give an exact value for your prediction, in Bio, you cannot, its wrong to predict an exact value, so why dont they just make it the same???

EST and Moral were subjects I never expected scoring A...not to mention 1A...I've had problems with Moral since Form 1, its my No2 enemy...so it came as a surprise I ended up with an A. Same goes with EST...I still cant quite believe I wrote 5 pages in 20 minutes...crazy...

Physics and Biology are still the same level, though Paper 2 has dropped drastically, only saved by Paper 3. Maths and English were my aces... so that leaves BM and BK, I have decided to strenghten my BM by reading the KOMSAS notes(which I have never done before). BK also came as a surprise that I got a B, since I was thinking it would be satisfactory if I passed, since last year I got just 40 marks...

so less than a month less to SPM, I've decided to:

1.) Ace BM through KOMSAS
2.) Ace Bio and Physics by tackling Paper 2
3.) Ace Add Maths by doing all the exercises the teacher is giving, and maybe do a survey on the questions..
4.) Ace Sejarah by reading all the stuff I dont know...
5.) Work harder on Chemistry and BK to get at least a B3....

thats all for now...adios...

No comments: