Sunday, June 27, 2010

Along the Way of Life

Hey all, its been quite a while since I felt so free...tests and assignments are finally over...yipee...though exams are coming next, 4 exams....yet some how I dont feel that much tension...maybe because I have a feeling its gonna be easy?? Dont really know though

Anyway, one way or another, I've managed to pull my way through the first sem of my uni life...meeting new friends, meeting new teachers, in a totally new environment and a totally new time slot... Not that I have forgotten old friends, still in contact some how, mostly through text messaging or facebooking since I some how never on my MSN...

Having said that, Holidays are coming...2 full months...yipee..almost 2 months anyway...the freedom...watching anime, playing games, watch more animes, play more games...not that that's not what Im doing now...so somehow, this holiday i feel is gonna be kinda boring...so...Map Making Projects might resume...along with several other things I have thought of doing, including writing a song (which I have just finish the guitar chords and lyrics, only the complements left, not the best, but its a start), drawing a manga among others...

World Cup is on the way, and I think Im gonna root for Brazil to win, is kinda disappointing this round, due to the fact that heavyweights Italy and France are gone, and now, either Germany or England is going soon...not that exciting,...

Ive actually open another blog, which Im keep the link a secret for now, anyway, its suppose to a two man blog, but both of us just havent got the energy to start writing articles...our brain juices are drained.

Another thing to note...I'll try to use less of "..." since I found out its kinda hard to read. But it has become a habit, so I hope to be able to rid it.

Guess that's all from me for the moment...

1 comment:

melgyp said...

get a job for that two months holiday!