Wednesday, July 30, 2008

God of War:Chain of Olympus


This a one of the games I'm currently playing on my PSP. It follows the story of Kratos, called the Ghost of Sparta in a bid to free Helios, the God of the Sun, so that the reign of Morpheus draws to a close. Apparently, this is a prequel to the PC series.

Chain of Oylmpus start off with a war between Persia and Sparta, where you have to beat the Basilisk. After that, you move on to Marathon, and into the Temple of Helios to release his steeds, so that they can bring you to where Atlas has captured Helios. It brings you to Hades, and this is where I'm at the moment.

God of War is much like Prince of Persia in gameplay. It challenges the mind as much as the fingers. You have to solve puzzles to unlock doors, and I find the puzzles in the Temple interesting as it is one where you arrange different statues such that the light reflects to a certain point at the statue.

I highly recommend God of War for everyone.

No comments: