Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Some tots

Erm....been a bit inactive lately...oh well...totally inactive.

So, I just tot I would do well do post some of my tots, even if they are rubbish.

Doing my Safety Advanced project, and arranging coins and notes for Arts Basic is not as easy as I would have tot. 2 weeks of hard work helped me produced a 9 page report on accident precaution on highways, and little improvement on my coin. A total mess.

Lets see. Athletics class begin soon, wonder if I can pass, seeing I am way...way overweight, and did a 3 minutes plus run for 800m. Well, all I can do is hope. God will make a way...amen. And then there's futsal for the Inter-company games. Argh. Swimming as well....

Computer knowledge is very hard, seeing as I have to look for information on computer history and use every feature in MS Word. Haiz...and I intend on learning making websites so I can do the Advanced next year. Planning to organise a course done by PBSM. Have to ask my uncle about that though, how PBSM runs their course and certificates.

AND FINALLY,

I intend on making 20 posts this month, so it will sure be filled with reviews and more rubbish tots on some awards dilemma. Stay tune, until next time, niteaura signing off..zzzzz

. ."

No comments: