Thursday, November 20, 2008

So then...holidays...hmmm....

So far so bored!

I have been sleeping on the floor for the past week, and is to be doing that for another. I have virtually no privacy as my parents is currently sleeping on my bed!! And my aunt and cousins are in their room. Cousins...they bugged me...seriously...maybe its coz I'm the only teenager in the house. Coz both my sis are working. And when they come home, its more peaceful...

Camping 2molo...not bad...99% packed, just my plate and mug, cutlery....oh well, maybe not 99%...me...im totally not ready...me being me...

And, Ive decided I'll try my best to tackle a campaign called Shinja's Journey...Not that easy, but I just I might pull thru if enuf effort if put into it, which is to say, I'll probably fail. And Jim having spend more than 1 week in his terraining...ah well...

One piece...my favourite battle so far is the second one between Luffy and Crocodile...especially when Luffy drank the water barrel and the one where he avoided the Desert Spada?.

Legacy of Shilo, not even finish chapter 3....gotta do some more plotting.

Brisingr...sold out...at least Ben say he bought the last one.

President Badge, still quite far...barely in my grasp, much less in the palm of my hand..

FF7? Temporarily stopped..playing avatar now.

Ahh...wat a Holiday...

No comments: