Sunday, May 17, 2009

Darn It!!!!

Shshh...cant believe it...my freakin frozen throne died out on me...that means no world editor, no frozen throne, no dota(not that it really mattered), no BvO, no BBB, no nothing....

I tried installing RoC and another TFT to look at the maps they had in the original game, and I was thinking to edit it. Trying to alter the techtree and try some basic map editing, coz i forgot a lot about it. And then, it went and messed up the 1.21 I had which is just..."great"...

And I just found BvO 2.07 where they released 5 new heroes....and Im a, you can say, BIG fan of BvO because the animations are just great...and I recently got interested in the item system of BvO since I was planning to make smtin like that...follow DotA style but few the Anime flavour in it.

Damn...damn....

No comments: