Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Look

I decided to give my blog a new look, especially since I moved on to Uni lvl, and is starting a new life...Symbolic maybe?? Im also stripping it of the dark emo look before, and giving it a bluish, calm look.... The banner is still not fully done yet, but this is what it looks like for now... I mean, Ive had the FF one for like ages...

Im not sure about changing the theme though, cause its gonna cost me a lot of time...maybe I'll change it during the sem break...we'll see about tat...

Also, Ive decided to continue posting reviews on games and anime...though admitted they will come after I finish them, so its gonna be outdated...but its main purpose is for me to choose wat game or anime to revisit during my free times...it can also help others to choose wat game to play or wat anime to watch...hopefully...

Lastly, I may decide to buy some figurines...real ones, not cheapskates...if I am able to save enough money...I think I have to starve to get one...but i think its worth it...I currently targeting Azu-nyan's figma...though it costs more than I get in 1 month, so I guess by the time I saved enough money, it would have been sold out...Im having my fingers crossed and hopes one of the shops in Kuching gets it...X3 So if I do get it, and my DSLR camera (all HDs for tat...=.=) I'll been posting more pics...^^

No comments: