Friday, April 2, 2010

HAHA...I TOLD YOU SOO.....

See...I have acquire the power of clairvoyance...haha

Bleach - Wat did I say??The potentially humorous part appeared, in the form of Ichigo and his dad wrestling...i wonder why Aizen did juz take the opportunity and use a Hado on them...=.= watever...and Im very, very excited to see Gin's bankai...admittedly his shikai's ability is a bit like Zabimaru's, but i hope the bankai will be more exciting than just a bunch of Shinshos appearing from the ground like BHTS shows his "ulti"....and will he's eyes grow bigger?? I mean, he opens his eyes every time he uses shikai, and now that its bankai, would it be bigger still??jkjk...so, i guess im hoping he's not hollowfied....

'
Naruto - First things first...Tsunade "eyeing" Tonton is kinda hilarious, reminds me of School Rumble where Napoleon gt eyed by the students...Naruto digging into worms is just...i gt stomachache laughing at that...and now, Edo Tensei....its just weird...i mean, Shodai and Nidai wore their own clothes right? What happened to these guys'?? So I guess Nidai created the jutsu...and to think I tot Kakuzu and Itachi were Orochimaru(s)...until I saw the threads and the necklace...Deidara is of course instantly recognisable, so is Nagato, duh, he WAS a living corpse...and then Sasori took me a while to figure out...I hope, I really hope, this doesnt end up like some other anime whr the dead juz comes back to life and fight, then dies, then comes back again...or Kakashi pulling a Shiki Fujin...fingercrossed...

One Piece - So Luffy got away, Buggy gets more famous and Shanks stops the war...nothing much I guess...pretty much predictable after Luffy got away in Law's submarine...I wonder where Kaidou ended up....hopefully not dead, Im hoping he appears as a new Sichibukai...and one of the harder "boss" Luffy has to fight...I guess Luffy hasnt quite reach the par of a "good" pirate...since Shanks refuses to see him...and Hancock...brilliant...find Luffy and while doing that take a marine ship with you, and a coupla of marines...

No comments: