Sunday, March 28, 2010

Isshin Appears....YIPEE!!!!

ts
I TOLD YOU SO...is wat I would have said if it werent for the fact that lately I havent been blogging much...yeap, I predict Isshin would appear in this battle and I was right...haha...too bad I didnt make an "official" prediction..zzz

Though I was debating whether Isshin or Urahara would arrive first or whether they would arrive, but I thought it was high time Isshin made an appearance, since he killed the Grand Fisher. And lo, and behold, he appears...Im a genius, I can tell wat Kubo is thinking...I just have a sneaky feeling that Isshin is somehow related to the Captain Commander position, though I doubt he was the previous CC, since Yamamoto was in the post for 1000 years...so then, I think he may have been the 1st Sqd Lt, or Vice CC, if there was one, or the next CC...and i think he's older than Kyoraku and Ukitake or at least more powerful...I mean, for Aizen to take interest in Ichigo just because he was Isshin's son is something to be pondered...

And look at poor Ichigo's face, somehow, i thinking something comical can potentially appear the the beginning of the next chapter...POTENTIALLY, but it would spoil the mood of the past several chapters...so I'll let Kubo decide on that one...HAHA

No comments: