Friday, April 10, 2009

Driving Lessons

Oh well, I forgive that stupid old fart...

Why?

Because he let us drive on the road today...haha...yea, and I hit two cars, and run over 3 guys and a dog, and then we ran away, to avoid lawsuit...lol...yea right, as if that had happened. Overall, it was quite good, it was nervous when doing the roundabout, but it was okay after a few tries. What bugged me most was that after the thing, my leg cramped. But I was still able to drive, though it became hard when we were doing the reverse thing, causing the engine to die several times. And then the back entrance to the Institute, that was frighteningly awesome, it was narrow, and then if I slipped, the car would be like byebye...over the edge and into the drain, which is quite a distance away....

Oh well, I guess that's all...

P.S....keep clicking the nuffnang ad if it interest you...coz no one clicked over last week...

No comments: