Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sports Day

Yea, yea, Im in Form 5, and this is probably the last Sports Day for me...so I was savoring every moment of it...yea right...

The first day began with the march past, which i really hated, filled with speeches of various VIPs, while we "stand at ease" under the hot sun. Quite a number of ppl fainted, including our flagbearer, most shockingly...I guess we were lucky to get number 2, since I can see that we didnt put as much effort in our training as St John. All we did was drill, punishment, and didnt really focus on correcting our mistakes.

And then, I had to work with the AJK Makanan to pack food for the students and teachers, which is absolutely boring. I wonder how in the world did i get involve in the first place? It was seating there and waiting for ppl to claim their food, and helping them carry it since they are too retarded and think they can carry up to 14 ppl's food alone.

And lastly, my third identity as an athlete...I joined out of fun for the 1500m event, but got booted, and was scheduled for 4x100, 4x400, and 200, the relays were sorta cancelled because the other praticipants did not show up. I run the 200, and guess what, I got 3rd...out of 3...., and when the 1st finals, and the 2nd finals were totalled up, I got 8th. With a time of 29.smtin seconds. I was told that I was laughing the whole 200m....and the cheering I got was probably more than the guy who got number one.



There...thats the aftermath of the 200m. It was clean before...and now...

P.S. a reminder, dont buy 1804 4D number...its going to bring you bad luck....

No comments: