Friday, April 3, 2009

Komenasai...

Yea...first of all, sorry that I didnt blog for quite a time, this is due to ceaseless training in preparation for School Sports Day March Past. Its quite draining as it is.

Secondly, I wanna show off some skills in Japanese...erm...let me rephrase...let me show you some of my understanding of Japanese language, though I must say is very poor. I've been sorta taking lessons from a fren of mine, along with Jor. He had lived in Japan for 2 years, before moving back to Malaysia. Gratz to him on achieving 5th place for the 5km race.

Anata ga daikirai desu - i hate you very much....
anata o aishiteru - i love you
aizekku - my name, pronounce in Japanese. I would show you the words, except that I dont have the software to write, and dont mention translator..
joodan - Jor's name in Jap

and quite a number, of coz, including the title...hahaha

Im bored...officially so...bored and tired...drained...exhausted more like...if there is another stronger word that I know of, i would use it...then again, I can just create one...Im boredtireddrainedexhausted-ed...ta-da...its officially the longest word in English....lol...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, i know, it's kind of way in the past, but still wanted to do some correction. 'komenasai' is not a word, it's actually 'gomennasai'.