Sunday, April 5, 2009

MAPLE 5th JOB ADVANCEMENT....DAMMIT...AND NEW MAPLE ITEMS

I was surfing the net when I came across this things....


the New Jobs...

New Maple Items

The Job Hierarchy...wonder why Pirate is not in them..

This seems awesome...I mean, new jobs and new maple equips, imagine how far a hybrid dit could go...

It seems that the level cap is still 200, but the skill points per level is raised to 9. There are going to be 7-8 skills per job, and then the level required for job change is 170. You get awesome new skills, and then, there is the new job class, that is the Bard Class. I wonder what skills they have, singing? dancing? at least thats what their name suggests. The job change can be done at a new map, Lancedorf, which contains higher level monsters, and a few new boss. Including a Manticore, and a Sphinx. It seems that the map will be based on Greco-Roman mythology. Perhaps the skills will also be related. These have just recently been announced by Nexon, and they hope to implement it prior to the Maple Anniversary on June-July period. I doubt they can finish it that fast. Pirate just having come out and all. Highlight the empty space below for a top secret message:

I know its already the 5th, but it took me longer to prepare this then I thought, and then what with all the sports day and all. This was my second idea, the first I deemed too disturbing to be used. So any way, Happy April Fool's Day

No comments: