Monday, August 24, 2009

Holidays...and Bookstores

Yea, so its the holidays, at least for a week...

So what did I do? Nothing special...Im spending little time studying since Im spending way too much time on animes and Warriors Orochi...I've finish Death Note and Rosario+Vampire.

What else did I do? I went to Shalom Book Corner(or was it Shop?) upon reading about it on Rebekah's blog... its really book haven for the poor people like me....Upon first glance, it looks like a clothes shop, but the treasures are above... Its kinda dusty, but not as much as Book Castle(which got me sneezing for the entire night), its kinda cramp, but being with books, its worth it. Most of the books are kinda..er...used...as in..er...old...since they're 2nd hand But there are some which looks kinda new...I bought 2 books, and might go back once I get more $$...but its not anytime soon though, since I probably dont have much time to read with SPM coming soon...

I've finally finished unlocking all characters in Warriors Orochi, and mind you, its kinda hard... it was surprising easy to win the last stages, though I struggled the last time I played. This time around, I won in one game, no replays... Is my gaming skills improving?? Hardest to unlock was probably Keiji Maeda...anyway, Im looking around to download Warriors Orochi 2 for PSP...

Thats all for tonight...Im waiting for Liverpool vs Aston Villa results...so I'll write about Death Note and Rosario+Vampire sometime soon...hopefully tomorrow...

No comments: