Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Streak of Insanity

Lol...all I can say is that its weird...

My mom was calling me to help set up the table for dinner (my family takes dinner at 5.30pm, me and my sis takes it sometime later), and I was learning, more like glancing at "Teardrops on my Guitar" and "Majesty", and then I waited for a while, then run down the stairs, I didnt a sorta weird move, like right hand on rail, body jumps so that I would land facing the direction I want (lazy me), so anyway, this time I jumped to high or something, and bamp, my left feet collided with the shelf. It hurt so much, but I was nonstop laughing. My elder sis made it worst when she tried to say "Feet dont have eyes", but ended saying "Teeth dont have eyes"...

So I was in pain, and I was laughing, and I watch on middle toe, and it began to bleed, lots of blood, and it was two parallel wounds, where it struck the shelf's edge. And I laugh even harder...and I dont even know why...I wanted to put a plaster on it, but everytime I see it, I would laugh again...so in the end, poor mom had to do it for me... And i was sitting down on the dining table (standing was a hard thing to do) to "reserve" food for me and my sis, and I was laughing throughout the process....am I insane?? Maybe I lost it for a while?? Exam stress??

Its finally come to halt now, but I would still burst out laughing sometimes...just to weird...

No comments: