Monday, February 8, 2010

Accident Happens...

WHY ME!!!! Was perhaps the first thing that came to mind after a bike crash into my car...my beloved car...ARGH!!!!

Well, that's right, I got into another accident, within 2 MONTHS...this time, I did NOTHING...yup, I was just an innocent BYSTANDER, waiting for my turn to get out of the T-junction, when a white car...a Hyundai, i think, or was is Honda??, crashed into a bike...and bam, the bike crash into my car....SOUNDS FAMILIAR, ALPHIANS 08/09??? Thats because the same thing happened to our moral teacher...ARGH!!!!

Then, the biker, bleeding from his front teeth, elbow, and knees, just left...he said something about "trying" to start his bike, then muttered something about "Mak Marah"...then left...my dad caught him in the bike repair shop nearby...(not a smart guy)...but dad let him go anyway, coz he wrote him off as "unable to pay, so no point trying to ask him pay"....

The white car lady said she kesian him, and decided to claim insurance...but insurance cant be claim without police report...so I dont know if she did lodge a report or not, but Im hoping she doesnt, or if she does, she lodges the correct sequence of event, if not, my license might be at stake....

Thank God I waited to check if the white car was turning, if not, I think the biker would be mincemeat....He would have gotten under my wheels....*phew*....

So anyway, I was thinking if I didnt do the following stuff, I prob wouldnt get involved in the accident...

1.) Wait 5 minutes to punch card so that it would read 1800...
2.) Buy popiah skin for my sis...
3.) Take the "back" road
4.) Overtake the Hilux on the way back...
5.) Go to bank with the manager

But then again, I did it, so it happen, what to do?? Its fate...

No comments: