Sunday, February 28, 2010

bored, boRED, BORED

Now that Im not working, Ive been having too much time in my hand, which is either spend downloading, or watching animes...so much so that I my anime list has increased quite significantly... Im kinda sick of myself for watching so many anime, somehow... haiz... maybe I should go out with friends more or something, but now that my car is being sent to the workshop, I have no mode of transportation, which leaves me nothing to do at all...

so that said, lets do a review on my new year resolutions...

1.) Finish working in March, start my Foundation in Swinburne...prob... (DONE)
2.) Work on novel, manga, map(though my world edit crashed...) (UNTOUCHED)
3.) Slim down (tough one....) (Weight went down due to work, but I think its coming back soon enough)
4.) Learn breakdance whilst building up some muscles...(FORGET IT)
5.) Master at least 3 instruments, possibly guitar, piano and maybe drum?? (WHAT WAS I THINKING?)
6.) Hmmm...what else?? Guess that's all...(DONE)

No comments: