Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Birthday x3

Yup, we celebrated 3 birthdays yesterday...my niece's, her mother's and her great grandmother's...not bad eh?? my niece and her mother have the same birthdays, and my grandmother's birthday is on CNY eve...and for those who cant put two and two together, my grandmother is my niece's great grandmother....

We celebrated it at Sarawak Club, and guess who I met?? The Lee brothers...Sheng Wey and Sheng Yew...too bad they didnt serve us...they were serving another room...there was WAY, WAY too much food...8 dishes if I remembered correctly...and the thing is, Swak Club serves the food at a slower pace then most other restaurants, so we would finish one dish before the other would arrive...at took us about 2 hours to eat...2 LONG hours...

Haiz...when Im back I felt sleepy and slept early, thinking that the Course was in the morning...then, lo and behold, its in the noon, and now Im too lazy to try and sleep...

No comments: