Thursday, March 4, 2010

Looking Back, Looking Forward

Looking back, I shouldnt have quit my job so soon, I mean, its been a week, and Ive done absolutely nothing that has something to do with my future, its been pretty useless staying at home, and Ive realized that Ive been using this blog to vent some of my frustration...lol...looking back, its been all of my negative thoughts....so from today onwards, Im going to include some happier posts...lol...

About my future, Ive been giving it a lot of thoughts, from my future college/uni, to my courses...it would seem that Swinburne is giving my parents a hard time in terms of funding, since they also implemented a parking fee of RM50 per month, or was it per sem?? Argh... And INTI is something my sis and the majority of my friends recommends me to not consider at all... So where oh where can I go now??? O where, o where can I go?? Lalalalalala

I just broke my promise on "happier post", but I'll be sure to remember it next time, so to end this,

Adios....

No comments: