Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Day Out....

Lalalala

Okie-dokie, here I begin my rambling...

First off, me and my sises (=.=) went to the PC Fair at the Car Park....yup, the Multistory Car Park, amazing, I know... Met several friends and acquaintances and several more faces without a name...mostly people from Swinburne...got myself a new PENDRIVE!!!! woots, since I loss my last one at the lab....=.= I aimed for a 2gb, but ended up getting a 4gb, pinkish purplish coloured pendrive....it was the only color left other that a bright, optimistic, look-at-me, yellow-colored pendrive which I refuse to buy....and here's the sickish colored one...I couldnt find a picture of the one I got...

Next off, we went to the Hills, and played the "gashapon" at Toys' R Us, and I got a Chopper...X3, walking point though....i wished it was Brain Point...oh well, also got myself a new book, aRTHaS: Rise of the Lich King....

Arthas is after all my favourite character in WoW, and possibly only next to Matrim Cauthon of Wheel of Time as the Most favorite character of a fantasy genre....ah well, time to get some anime watched and book read....

No comments: