Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mangas and Mangas

I guess i owe all fateful readers (no matter how few there are) an apology due to my unannounced absence for two weeks, which is mainly caused by my stupid assignment...note it's singular, and lousy internet connections for the past 2 weeks...so here are 2 weeks worth of manga thoughts

BLEACH - super duper predictable. Urahara blasts Aizen with a few Bakudo followed by a Hado, and apparently a sort of restriction to Aizen's chakra flow that does no damage watsoever...followed the following week by Yoruichi, i think in Shunko mode, or maybe those armor thingie is her shikai?, bashing Aizen and causing no damage =.= however, it does seem that Isshin has been working with Urahara, all they have some sort of natural synchronization...

ONE PIECE - some lame story about Luffy and Ace's childhood, how Luffy got Ace to accept him as a friend. Apparently Ace is some sort of "child thief" and steals bunch of treasures from others, kinda reminds me of Nami. I wondered wat happened to this friend of them Sabo-orwateverhisnameis. Maybe he was the guy tat Blackbeard killed? Cant recall at the moment, but I think it was some guy called Thatch, so I guess not....

NARUTO - and here I was expecting some cool action of Naruto vs Naruto, ends out nothing much, and there's a summary of Bee's younger days, which in a way is the mirror image of Naruto's childhood. And I guess Motoi represents the Sasuke of Bee... Just a feeling... Maybe he may be the secret to getting Sasuke back from the clutches of Madara, but somehow I doubt so... Where did Sasuke go anyway? And Karin?? I thought at least she would have more "screen time" owing to the fact that I think she would slowly come to realize who Naruto is and add in some more competition for Hinata. Talking of her, where did she go anyway? the Rookie Nine + Team Guy seems to be missing lately....is like their roles are taken over by Sai...=.=

No comments: