Thursday, July 8, 2010

HOLIDAYS AGAIN!!!!

yea, yea...Im gonna have close to two full months of holidays...and first semester of Uni Life is over...i cant believe it, it seems like its been a flash...close one eye and bam, semester's over...woots

so anyway, since it gonna be such a long holiday, and actually had a few things in mind that I wanna do, whether it works or not is another question so, lo and behold, my things-to-do list for the holidays!!

1.) Learn erhu and yangqin (erhu's strings are broken, and yangqin is MIA, so not so sure now)

2.) Make some music...or just learn to use FL studio, really

3.) Play all Final Fantasy games...haha...i got FF 1,2,3,5 lined up nicely...downloading 6 and 7, one thru torrent, which doesnt seem to be moving much, and one through direct download...4 im still thinking whether to find the NDS version or the PSX version. 8 and 9 are there but I'll dl after 7. 10, 10-2, 11 and 12 im thinking of using PS2 emulators, but i dont think my hardwares can support them so...11 has a PC version though...13...dont even get me started...PS3, Blu-Ray, tats one hell of a barrier.

4.) Make some Wc3 maps, FF themed. OK, this is one longshot. I've tried and tried, but never seemed to succeed. Here's hoping this time it will. Oh yeah, with Starcraft 2 coming out, its a longer shot than ever.

5.) Blog, blog and blog, im keep updating this blog and another blog jointly made by me and a friend, though I havent seen him post anything yet =____=

6.) I am thinking about making some papercraft models, and wat the heck, dont have a good printer and fingers to make it. So it's just a thought for now.

7.) Working may be out of question, since its only 7 weeks, but i think i may look into it.

8.) and of coz, watch tonnes of anime and manga...haha

yup, tat's wat my gonna do this sem break...

No comments: