Thursday, July 8, 2010

Weird Dreams

I have been having a tonne of weird dreams lately...stress maybe?

First off, I've been having dreams that I went to KFC to work, and whoa, it was bigger, way bigger than wat I work at, though the shape and details change with each dreams. In some dreams, I work like a pro, untired and ever so diligent. In others, Im a slacker, preferring to hand duties to other people. And in one dream, they didnt have the t-shirt for my size...lol, so i didnt have to work.

Next, I had a dream that Adam Lambert and Josh Groban + Jonas brothers had a fight...what the heck! Im not even interested in them, so wat the hell... and the thing is, Lambert was performing some kind of concert and invited the others to go, then he was performing some weird acts (lots of smoke, make-up and effects) then he challenged the audience on Christian faith. the Jonases went wild with anger, and a composed Groban calmed them and went up the stage and he and Lambert had a big war of words. Then the crowds were cheering Groban on. Wasnt it suppose to be Lambert's concert...=_=. And the weirdest part was, I saw this thing on Youtube, next thing I know, I told my friends, and we were watching live... =_="" And I dont even know if the Jonases and Groban were Christian and whether Lambert wasnt one...

And another one which happen last night was about me winning some sort of competition, having to do with Dante's Inferno on a stage which never happened in the game. The goal was something like killing the Pests and Minions, doing some acrobat/parkour thing and scoring as high as possible. And the reward? 300 million... jaw dropping... but the weirdest part was I rejected the money because I needed to renounce my school...wtf....high school at that, some weird unknown school I never heard of, and I gave up 300 million for something like tat!!! But thankfully, my dad went to get the price in my name, and I asked him to buy me two laptops... wtf.. with 300 million I could buy 300 houses and all i can think of is laptops.... stupid, just stupid.

i have some weird imaginations eh...so weird...

No comments: