Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What I've Achieved So Far...

Its almost the middle of a sem break, so I guess its time to review on what I did on sem break. Several posts earlier, I mentioned a few target which I hoped to achieve, well, sadly, I overestimated myself...so er...yup...

1.) Learn erhu (cant start, no strings, and its in a worst state that when it was found

2.) Some improvements here, but I cant say that I really wrote songs, mostly loops, but getting the hang of using fl studio.

3.) FF 1-9 downloaded. Finished 1,2. Third's graphics sucks, 4th, 5th and 6th are meh...7th played until you meet Aerith, 8th until you defeated Ifrit, 9th havent even touched.

4.) OK...total phail here, mostly given up due to the lack of response....

5.) Phail again, this is like, what, the second post in my hols?? The other one is also dead

6.) Downloaded some of it, but still havent print out, or rather have a printer to print out.

7.) Nope, trying to find time here, so no way Im gonna work

8.) Ah...doing this quite well, especially this few days on the manga part, since we are gonna bid farewell to OneManga soon, I cant find a suitable site to replace OneManga, which has a huge library of mangas and smooth loading, so any recommendations? Anime...not much, I guess I cant bring myself to watch long animes, 12-13 is fine, but 24 is already a big obstacle, and it would seem that I have grown fond of comedy animes and its hard for me to watch serious animes, gets kinda bored after a while...

SOOOOO.....

no bad, I still got half a sem break left, I think I can catch up on a few missing points...

No comments: