Sunday, February 1, 2009

Brunei...

Yayaya...went to Brunei AGAIN, to spend the CNY...boredom, coz me to be unable to join my fren's visitation, all because my Granp-s wanna see their Granc-s...for all you little people who donoe, Brunei made firecrackers LEGAL...let say it again...LEGAL last year...so that means we saw a bit more firecrackers, but interestingly not on Chu Xi but rather Chu 2 and 3...weird....Bruneians are smart...you see, once upon a time, they go to msia to get their fireworks, now, its the other way around....

PSPs, PS2, astros and DVDs aside, it was rather boring, I mean, first day of CNY, sitting in the car for 1 hr juz to get to the next house....argh...torture, and the car aint exactly comfortable, juz sit, hug your knees for an hour and you'll get wat I mean...

Yea, and I saw my dream house. Its at Beribi Road, 53-19...i think...but it could be wrong...it towered over its neighbours, from the road, its like almost 7 stories high coz its on a hill, and had if Im not mistaken 4-5 stories. Its outer garden...superb...its like a terrace, they pour water from the house, and it goes thru the 1st layer then the 2nd ...so on...and the gate was like any other mansion gate, and the trees around it kinda reminded me of Thriller Bark...its so big...

So then, day three, we went touring around, me, yp and my cousin. He brought us to the Empire hotel, you've probly nvr seen anything like it. Its huge, very huge, juz think UMS...but with 5 star facilities. Its probably gt more than a thousand rooms, which cost BND200/night. And the atrium/lobby thing's interior...it left my mouth hanging. Thats what I want my house's interior to look like. You can take a look at yp's vid to see the interior. And the scene from it...breathtaking, seriously, it was. And the swimming pool, it imitates a small ocean. Sands and all. And the toilets..gold...

Services in Brunei is great. We went to this communist store, coz its pirated, and they actually let us test the games by installing in prepared computers, 2 of them, XP and Vista. And if you wanna buy some outdated games or movies, here's the place. Its got all the movies from 2000-2009...(lying)...but it does have a lot...I bought...actually my cousin bought for me Hitman Quadrilogy, and Underworld 1 and 2. And then, he brought us to the cinema. I mean, I did plan to watch Underworld 3 back in Kuching with frens, but he brought us to watch in the cinema, and payed for all. We felt very "pai-seh". yp found her long lost Shino, but didnt but it cause of color issues...lol...

We then went to an anime shop to buy action figures, I bought Jim's present there...haha...it was a 9 in 1 package, though the color is a bit dull, but it'll do. There was a lot of action figures i wanna buy, but we were worried about luggage size. And we rushed to the counter to pay...lolz...well...tat was all..

And the flight gt retimed, so we were stuck in Brunei until Friday...we actually watched the DVD we juz bought on thursday night...lolz...

glad im back...oh yeah, its actually fun when the airplane flies in the rain...you get to see some cool stuff...

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

wtf. it's not even the second semester yet and u bought my birthday gift liao? does it have big boobs?