Friday, February 27, 2009

Condolence

Its weird sometimes, how death can make people go weird.

Its unsettling, but school without you, was a bit weird, and now I realized why you change so suddenly this month(and maybe even this year). You became hardworking, you became less playful, it must have been a burden bearing the thought that like a candle in the wind, your mothers life would end so suddenly.

I dont even know you that well, I dont know your family, dont even know your friends. But I guess I can call you my friend. I cant help but felt it. The void...the coldness...I just cant express it in words...

And its not the first death around me this year...too much have pass...I wonder what the rest of the year would be bring.

I cant even imagine my life without my mom, but one thing I know for sure...I would miss her nagging...as it had been when I was 5 or 6 years old when she was in the hospital after a miscarriage. I guess life without her would be different. I maybe a different person if she wasnt there, constantly nagging, breathing down my neck...

"...I will never leave you nor forsake you. Be strong and courageous.......Be strong and courageous. Dont be terrified, dont be discourage. for the Lord your God will be with you always..." Joshua chapter 1

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

i gotta agree, Jordan really did changed a lot. He didn't want us to know about his burden, he tried his best to keep his face smiling.