Saturday, February 14, 2009

Planetshakers Concert

A week ago, Jim and I went to the Planetshakers concert. It was the launching of school-alpha thing...and guess who I saw...Jonathan Tse all the way from KK...too bad he didnt perform...he was the mcee...It was fun...high, I guess you could say that...everybody was jumping around...it was fun...

And Jim was sorta low...sadly...ask Dickson and you'll know what I mean...and there were guys who filmed the entire concert with their cellphones, and guys who brought water bottles, guys who read manga, guys who got knocked by cars, guys who made out, guys who came only after the concert was finished, and tonnes of gals wearing sweaters, and it was hot inside the hall, even with the air-cond on.

Met some guys from my old church, and new church, some friends...and some friend's bro. They said she went, but didnt saw her, but saw her bro instead....lolz...Jordan was there...his lips glued on you-know-who's lips, and I dont mean Voldemort.

Yeah...something I need to clarify...Jim waited 1 1/2 hrs for me was because he tot I finished Bible class at 5.30. Since I told him tat I would go right after class, so he went at around that time. So its really his fault he didnt dig his ears...Really...

No comments: