Monday, March 2, 2009

Driving Experience

It the first time I've drive, and I drive like a pro...not....

The first mistake I made, I slam the accelerator, juz after I lift my foot off the clutch. Vroom...long piak...jk...

Then, the car "died" twice. Because I slammed the brake before I floored the clutch. And then, I went up the road divider...lolz...and they just painted it...they must have tot..

"siao ar this guy...what's wrong with him?? I juz painted and he go mess it up again....now, Ive to paint it over again..." lolz....

Coz, its the first time afterall, I hope they forgive me...fingers crossed...

3 comments:

Jimmy said...

wuuuuu IZ is still alive....

wu......sob....

NiteAura said...

seems like your Kage Bullshit no Justu days are over, you predict I die, but Im not...hehe

Jimmy said...

One wrong premonition doesn't prove anything.

My chakra was interrupted by something.