Tuesday, March 17, 2009

the Photos


Some guys are "sakai" dont even noe wat an air-cond is...

The gang...

Entrance to hell..although it says (Keluar/Exit)....

A bunch of fools off to seek death in the Haunted House after hours of torment (hearing talks)

The group of adventures enters....where.....

Darkness waits

Not sure what this is..

That idiot guy who screamed his head off when testing his blood

My brains...see, Im smarter than you all coz I got two brains...

That is pork liver....or liver full of pork fat...

So my kidney looks like that

Will you dance with me...that stupid guy again...

Not so sure what this is...but Im sure its not edible

As like as two peas in a pod...for me...for anthropologist...difference...

Some stupid guy went and kissed the skeleton...caught him on camera...

I think this one was the best (half-face)

3 months...tis one I confirm 3 months

4 months..I was tis small?

5 months...twins maybe?

6 months..i think

Not sure how many months...6 or 7

Very kesian...and Sylvia tells me to write smtin funny...how to write?


9 months old


Poor baby....


The picture where Peh said "Put it in your mouth"


What should I say...father of Dickson...?? (no offence...)


Something is missing...i wonder what?


Before going home

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

who took those photos. the resolution is kinda good.

NiteAura said...

Sylvia did...

Ah ha...tat reminded me smtin....