Friday, March 13, 2009

Exams Finally Over

Wah...exam finally over...yipee...and today's the first half-day of hols...not bad ar...

After comboing up to 4 test in 4 hours 20 minutes, I feel drained...brain washed..almost...

Its good thing I didnt update this blog so that I can have time to "study"...What I did this exam was planned maps after finishing certain test in 5 minutes, while others, mostly ones involving calculation, I finish in about 30-50 minutes...

Last day was sot-sot, coz Gordon was doing body waves throughout PJK and Siviks. We even played with Lai's glasses..poor Lai, he muz have knocked himself on the head several times while going to the toilet..and then he entered the wrong one...bwahhaha..

So this hols, its gonna be drill, driving, map-making, and intense novel brain-storming, oh yeah, and Brisingr-Reading...I finally got it...and of coz rearranging my room....

Haiz...don noe wat to do now, no Bible Class...haiz...

No comments: