Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Aftermath of the Exams...

So..its the week after exams...or rather...the week after holiday after exams...if you catch what I mean...

So damn hell, the results are out, and I was really proud of myself...for not getting fail yet...but there's still Moral...which I dread very much...and as ever, everyone's not interested in their marks, coz its not very important anymore...haha...I wish...but we do our best to block out the teachers voice if the teacher decides to read out the marks...we clapped our hands as loudly as we can to cover her/his voice...

I wonder why they let us have test, its time consuming, I mean, 1 week of stupid test, its not even the full paper, and then another week of discussion, correction and then we continue to study. As far as I know, marks from small tests like this one, are a big difference from the full paper semester test. So, in fact, small tests do not really show our level of understanding...

Diagnostic test are even worst...and the Chem teacher said, and this is the only words I ever agree on..."this is insulting our intelligence..." So why all the fuss for more test, when teachers are stuggling to finish the syllabus in time?

Ever wondered why?

No comments: