Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sensory Overload...Babbling Starts...

Yup, Ive received too much information in the very short period of time since the last post, and Im bursting, wondering where to begin...lets see....

Lots of singers land a hit with their first single, though only a few land a hit with their next single, and only 4 ppl in the last 5 decades(or maybe it was the last 2 decades? I was listening to the radio...so...*shrugs*) has succeeded in landing their third single a hit. They are Wham!, Mariah Carey, Goo Goo Dolls, and believe or not Avril Lavigne....O.O was wat I get what I heard that...yea, her songs are nice, but I nvr thought tat she would be one of the 4.... Her first three singles are Complicated, Sk8r Boi and I With You....(and yes, I stay by saying she sings "I Will Be" better than Leona Lewis)

NEXT

WPPI....O.O..wats tat?? Something called Wedding and Potrait Photograph International...something along that line....so its a world wide organization, focusing on wedding photos and meets annually at Las Vegas...they also hold competition, open to all its members. Though you have to pay $15 for every entry... So anyway, let me introduce this guy from my church...(donoe name, tried to find it online to no avail)...anyway, he started blogging last year, then started taking photos for his blogs, bought a DSLR about June last year, so that he can..er.."play" with it....so anyway, he started taking wedding photos, and this year, he decided to join WPPI, and tried to give the competition a shot, just to know whr his standard is, BAM...he got 4 awards of excellence and 1 number one....he's the first Swak to do so, he's the second Msia to win a number one place in WPPI, and best of all, he's a rookie....O.O...goes to show how God can make things happen.....

NEXT

Driving is killing me....remember when I say I had a lousy instructor, well, now Im struggling after Ive pass the exams...seriously... Back then, it was remember here gear 3, else gear 4....no junctions, no stops, 2 turns, so basically, I know NOTHING about gear shifting...so its kinda hard for me, especially when my car doesnt have another footbreak...relaying on handbrake is kinda crude...so..well.... My friends gt the easy path, becoz they're driving auto, which means, the gear does not exist...at least when the car is moving....no clutch to worry about, hence the engine wouldnt stall.... so Ive gt a LONG, LONG way to go before I can drive alone.....haiz....

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

MARK MY WORDS

I'll do better than your friend at church.

LoL

sounds impossible.