Friday, July 31, 2009

Anime...

Wat the hell is wrong with Bleach?? Wat the hell is this thing about Zanpakuto vs Shinigami...thats stupid... Shinigami do have their Kido, dont they? So why didnt they just fight the Zanpakuto right there and then? Im gonna make a picture of them soon...but dont take my word for it...since exams are coming soon... How come they are all in human form? what of Zabimaru than? I tot he was a gorilla with a snake as a tail.... And that new villain looks a lot like Ulqiourra...man, I mean...maybe he's Ulqiourra's zanpakuto's true form...ahaha

Naruto is superb...its kinda weird finally getting to see Minato in action,
(Hiraishin no Jutsu in action)
his voice suites him very well...Obito voice sounds a bit weird, not at all how I imagined it...I wonder if Rin is still alive somewhere...but then again, Kakashi said that all his frens are dead....*shrugs*...see...all Tobito theorisers(or watever you call them)...his entire body is crushed!!! Not just his right side....Right sharingan might have survived, and Danzo took it...I tell you...lolol.... I dont, however in the anime, remember Kakashi pointing out that he was hit by the rocks becoz it came from the left side...a blind spot for him...

No comments: