Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Bitter and Sweet of Work...

The Bitter -
1.) Sometimes it's very demanding, especially when you're working alone and the place is filled with costumers....
2.) My gramps is very worried about me, seeing as Im the only son of the only son and the only male of this generation bearing my surname this side of the sea...he even went thru the trouble to tell me about his hardship when he was younger, stating that he didnt want his descendant to go thru the same process....even told me how a CM actually help my aunt get into UM....
3.) The above led me to be able to work until a certain time, causing some disturbance and was even "scolded" by my "boss"..."" because according to my mom, it doesnt count as scold...
4.) Stare in awe when my other classmates are working in Sg and another works as a sorta like a geologist....
5.) Fried Chicken everyday....horrible....

The Sweet -
1.) Observed a lot of different fashion styles, hair styles, facial expression that may be useful when I begin to draw my manga...if it happens...
2.) Learn a lesson or two about the hardships of life...
3.) Learn a thing or two about the habits of Sarawakians....and their manners...table or otherwise...
4.) Learnt the power of a single smile....
5.) Salary of coz....

Not sure if I missed anything....but I dont really care anyway....

No comments: