Saturday, December 26, 2009

Mangas, mangas, mangas....

Naruto -
just when I thought it couldnt get any worst...what the heck is Itachi doing there...Im hoping its genjutsu, Tsukoyomi probably...since Sasuke has used Amateratsu and Susano'o....*fingers crossed*....that right hand of Danzo is freaking me out...and testing the strength of Danzo with Amateratsu and Susano'o....has Sasuke become a dunce since "killing" Itachi...those inverted comas are my hope that Itachi is dead....

One Piece -
Haki is back, not too soon, just in time to save Ace, and please, end the war already, I don wanna see Okamas running around talking in Russian slangs...Hancock is an idiot, really, and so is Pseudo-Kuma...where did the other Shichibukai go? I tot Mihawk was somewhere battling some guy with a sword and Ivana or watever the Okama queen's name is is fighting Doflamingo...maybe my memory's a bit rusty... Im still torn on whether Whitebeard should die or not...but I think its better off that he dies...more surprises this way....

Bleach-
OMG, did Tosen just "spontaneuos burst-a-part"? Or was it some skill of Aizen?? I thought that Shinji was using his shikai....i mean which shinigami battles with Bankai without releasing Shikai first???? Though it's ability is nice...no wonder Shinji is always hanging upside down in the air...btw...how did Kensei's battle go again...remind me, Ive forgotten.... Yea...one thing to celebrate about, Ichigo is B-A-C-K, back....though Im more concern about Inoue and Ishida, I mean, they did go to Hueco Mundo to save Inoue, and Ishida is still looking for his hand....(lol, bad joke)....

No comments: