Thursday, December 10, 2009

A New Beginning

Ah....finally I get to blog after a month of break....

Well, not necessarily a break, but whatever, so, I m so glad SPM is OVER, FINISHED, DONE, BYE BYE, SAYONARA, ADIOS, WHATEVER WAY YOU CAN SAY GOODBYE...not that I did very well, in fact, and have a nagging feeling I failed Chemistry due to an unlucky diarrhea spell, I blame the timetable...they just had to scatter the exams all over...so 11 subjects gone, and Im homefree, as Dickson says, "I am a FREE MAN!!!"

So after SPM, comes the much awaited hols...and now that Im there, I feeling quite bubbly...hyperactive even...but I think that will be over in a week, and is down back to boredom...MAFIA WARS AND TRIBAL WARS RAWK...Im doing that, trying to start off a Warcraft Map, though my friend who is the only one I know personally who can make a spell is still in SPM.... Im reading HMS UNSEEN, and playing GTA: Chinatown Wars, and not to mention blogging... Im trying to do several Fairy Tail Posts for the other blog.... Talk about multitasking.... Also, Saturday will mean a trip to Swinburne and the result to whether I can work over the hols, which will mean a Les Paul!!! Or maybe just a brandless Electric Guitar....as long as I have one...

Oh yeah, not to mention I wanna try to write a novel and draw a manga....not the best thing for me since I have zero skill in drawing...but hell, it's worth a try. Novel...argh...I dont even have an idea where it's headed...

Christmas is around the corner, and Xmas shopping is beginning...this year, my family decided to buy each other a present, since me and my mom arent working, the limit is set at RM5-10...Im gonna end up broke after this...

This week is honeymoon week, I will play and enjoy myself non-stop, no map-making, no manga-drawing, no novel-writing and definitely no housework...I have to paint the house next week, that and wash the drain...argh....and I just finished SPM, I still suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress...haha...

Until next time, which would either be a review on Chinatown or HMS or Fairy Tail or maybe something else, adios....

No comments: