Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Boxing Day!!!

Well, Happy Boxing Day to all...though we dont celebrate it here...I wonder why they call it Boxing Day...maybe Boxing was found on this day, or maybe they created boxes on this day, or maybe somewhere along the way, Boring Day was mistaken as Boxing Day...since the day after Xmas is boring, considering cleaning up after Xmas party, going back to work and such stuff...

Well, its also Day 2 at work for me...to think that my mom had the heart to drag me out of bed at 8.30 just to go to the tailor's shop to make pants...and worst still, they werent open when I arrived...had to wait for a while...even saw Michael Kuek, my form 3 KT teacher, at the foodstall...haiz...

So back to work...it wasnt as hectic as yesterday, though the soreness and fatigue of yesterday quickly catched up...I was down 5 minutes into work...jk,jk...about 4 hours into work...yup, it was when I was working the job alone...imagine running up and down to serve food, clear plates, wipe table, throw away leftovers with a left shoe that has it's "mouth" open wide....thank God it was for just about an hour...

i dont really look forward to tomorrow, since I have to work until closing....sheeesh....but then again, the stuff that we do before we go home are now sharedly done...there are however, several extra jobs that needs to be done at closing...to think Im gonna go sleep after writing this post and the next...haiz...work is tough, but the rewards at the end of the month..."Sweet" doesnt being to describe it...

No comments: