Friday, December 25, 2009

Worst Christmas Ever

This is officially my worst Christmas ever!!!

Why??

1.) I crashed my car into the drain!!! Shit man...now the repay cost is about RM200...there goes my pay... I was trying to put my wallet into my pocket, but my trousers were to big, so I had to pull the pocket below the seatbelt to use put my wallet into it..in the mean time, my right hand, which was grabbing the wheel turned when I tried to put the wallet into the pocket, and the car turned as well and bamp, into the drain.... I blame the pants, really....

2.) I started working today, seriously, who WORKS on CHRISTMAS??? Even Santa Claus works on Xmas eves....and he's suppose to be the symbol of Xmas!!! So what did I do?? I joined a fast food restaurant, and worked my ass off...I did everything except cook, prepare the meal, and as a cashier...that's a lot you know, cleaning, wiping, washing, serving, opening, changing, throwing, arranging, sweeping, moping.... urgh...

Put on the bright side, I gt Xmas presents.... My family decided to buy each other presents...so really, I just lost around RM40 on that...sheesh, but then here are the presents....

I wont tell you who gave which, but here's my thoughts...

Nice...but Im not really lacking on these, and Im a Chelsea Fan...


Hehe...now I have 3 wallets to use...make they 4, er 5...(no, this is not sarcasm)


Time for a nice bath...relaxing shower for after work stress relief....


Ah, Sasuke-kun...fits well into my collection....


There...what cute brothers, Itachi and Sasuke....

PS...Ignore the reflections, Im too tired to take a second picture....

No comments: