Saturday, January 23, 2010

Birthday Review...

So yesterday was my bday, so I decided to blog about the entire day...nothing much really...

1.) Got up really, really early to go to WORK!!!
2.) Got really, really TIRED, since I slept very LATE, last night, er that morning....
3.) Watched in ENVY as someone celebrated their bday at my workplace...(jkjk X3)
4.) Washed their plates and silverware, which were loaded with sticky chocolate cake....
5.) Kelly came to my workplace to give me a cake...my colleague asked "Ur sister ar?", I replied "No lar, friend", they replied "Oh..'frieeend'"....then everybody wished me happy bday, shaked hands and etc...
6.) Received a few SMS from frens and even a church member...though I could count it with my digits...
7.) Jimmy "chia" me a custard pie...lawl...
8.) Got myself an gitar caren....
9.) Received t-shirts from my sis, watch from another sis, and the usual angpau from my grandparents....my parents gift was given 6 months earlier...yup, it was my Viva...
10.) Lots of greetings on facebook...even some from ppl I dont know...

No comments: