Monday, January 4, 2010

God Does Answer Prayers....

God Does Answer Prayers....once in a while, doesnt he??

Here's why...

1.) I was worried sick about the punch card machine because it skipped a day...e.g if today is the 5th, it punches the time on the 6th...and since Im having training at HQ, if the HQ machine is accurate, it would overlap my time....and then, lo and behold, they changed my off day to the day before training....

2.) I was worried and tired, since I was suppose to work until 9 tonight, and start at 8 tomorrow, and its a full 9 hours...I thought my legs werent going to be able to handle it, I was praying for perseverance and endurance so that I would be able to enjoy my life and not follow the routine of work, sleep, work, sleep.... and then lo and behold, my manager asked me to go back early, since by chance there was too much workers on duty...

AMEN.....

No comments: