Friday, January 8, 2010

God Sent....

Its been a hectic day today...busy busy cause we are unofficial the "school canteen"...that and the absence of rain...so anyway, today Emma and Rebekah came by to have a meal, they ordered C****y meal and was playing around with the toy car...anyway, I joking ask them for tips and was offered BBQ sauce and mayo in return...

Here's the kick...

That very night...or rather tonight, some guy...a black guy (or however you call them so they dont feel offended) gave me tips...to have good results in SPM....jkjk, X3...

he actually gave me money worth 4 hours of work...god sent......goes to show not all of them are like the 3 idiots on my post EXACTLY one week ago...

but now Im kinda troubled...should I share the money, use it, or just give it away...haiz....dilemma...not a very good thing, since Im not a decision maker....

No comments: