Friday, January 1, 2010

Damn F'ing Niggas....

Shit, Fuck, Damn...I hate those 3 damned F niggas....

No offense to Black people in general, but this 3 really got on my nerves...wanna noe why??

1.) Didnt explain properly what they wanted...why the hell didnt they order the coleslaw themselves in the first place?? And to think they call it salad...there's vegetable salad as well...

2.) Fine..I get that they wanted coleslaw...but the way they phrased it sounds like they already ordered and still havent gt it, I mean it is a SELF SERVICED restaurant...

3.) So I went and asked and came back again..and they told me they wanted to order, not ask for it...so I went back and told the cashier...the cashier asked me if they wanted Large or Reg...

4.) I went back to ask them, and they F'ing scolded me...shit you, do it yourself next time...so I decided they needed reg...went back down, helped them buy, went back..

5.) Told them it was RMx.xx EACH...he paid RMx.xx for all, and I repeated EACH, and he threatened to SACK me...who the hell does he think he is?? The founder's heir...I doubt his surname starts with an S....and to think I thought he said he wanted to SUCK me...shit....

6.) So he paid 6, and went down, and because of taxes, he owed a few cents, went back up, asked for it, paid the cashier and went back with 5 cents, and he didnt even take it home...F'ing nigger, and his gal...his fren was ok though...so I think it was 2 F'ing Niggas....

1 comment: