Friday, June 26, 2009

26th of June

Yeap, its the Bday of Jordan Acho Pasen, the guy with the very long hair...not very, but still its long...sitting next to me....see I noe when his bday is, even tho he told me its 1st of July...that proves that Im not as racist as Jim says I am....XD.....

And, its the day Michael Jackson died...a moment of silence as we remember the man who made Moonwalk famous... Oh, depending on where you are, it was probably on the 25th June when he died...since it was 513am here....so i think it shoud have been yesterday...or today?? watever...(and I juz realize that his children are all white..o.O)

So anyway...here's the reason why Im writing this post...its becoz of tomorrow's Interaction Day, and more importantly...MY BLOG'S 1st ANNIVERSARY...yea I noe its a few days late...but its still June....so Im making 26 June the official "bday" of my blog...(so tat I can remember it, since MJ died and JAP(Japan...o.O) was borned)

Happy Anniversary to My Blog,
The times I spent here,
Writing many, useless post,
Happy Anniversary to you.....

Lol...(sing through Anniversary and My Blog quickly..o.O)

No comments: