Sunday, June 14, 2009

Its yp's bday

Happy Birthday to You,
You're born in the zoo,
With the monkeys and lions,
Happy Birthday to You...

Lol...its yp's 24th bday...lol...and I didnt buy anything for her this year, becoz Im broke... and Im saving to buy a new mouse, because my current mouse is so...er..."canggih"...juz ask Jim...he noes how "pro" my mouse is....

So I take this opportunity, since it is the 14th post of June, on the 14th of June...I tell you, its a coincedence, not planned, to wish yp a very happy bday and hope she gets her Ichigo figurine from lelong.com.my

hehehe....

2 comments:

melgyp said...

thank you thank you...i'll close one eye on the monkey and the zoo and the lion..well i'm getting my ichigo..muahaha..it's time for you to get renji

NiteAura said...

*Plucks arrow of heart*

After I save enuf money...who says Im getting Renji anyway?