Friday, June 26, 2009

Manga



One Piece - Bon-Chan!!!! Why??? Anyway, its kinda gud to get rid of him, coz Im kinda think he's annoying...okama and all....so anyway, there off to save Ace at last...

Naruto - see, I told u Gaara was gonna reappear with new outfits...and Zetsu's skills looks like Sakon/Ukon's...Blood Line Limit? Maybe...so what is this Gedo Maizo and the Moon thing?? Is Madara gonna claim back his Tsukoyomi??? Yea...Sasuke is targeting Danzo...I was right...but I just hope he doesnt kill off the other kages...

Bleach - Ukitake...why do u have to be such a busybody??? Now I don get to see Kyoraku's Bankai... Juz show me urs in return...was the secrecy anyway?? And Wonderweiss....is that a Vastrolorde?? Or maybe an Adjucha....Watever...since it killed a Gillian (that's how it looks). Maybe Urahara is gonna fite him... When that Garganta appeared, I was hoping it was the Vaizards...where are they? And wat happened to Harribel and Barragan??

No comments: