Tuesday, June 9, 2009

BOREDOM KILLS!!!!

Yeap...Im officially bored as of today!! XD....

XDMS is having a severe bug, so Im on "leave" until Calan come backs to fix it...juz when I was gonna reborn the 2nd time, the bug comes, and Calan goes on vacation...goes to show that you cant plan everything perfectly....

Sims 3...I just moved into a new house....mansion more like....I might just do a post about it...someday...like...er...never?.... And then I gt like 8 ppl to take care of, so Im currently nt really into playing. Im 3rd generations are kids(like...finally), 1st generations are elders, and the 2nd generations are Adults...Im thinking of moving the elders out...we'll see about that...

Driving lesson today rawks....its not our usual instructor who babbles and shouts at every turn, but his angel-of-an-assistant...sweet guy... Slope was kinda gud, but I sucked at 3point-turn today...which was usually Stan's weakness, and he was nt doing well in the Slope, which was my weakness...lol...change of fate?

Oh yeah...so Shaz gave me this dictionary of er....let me check...."Basic Japanese Grammar"...so...its like gold to me...haha...nw I get to watch RAW anime....nt need to wait for subs...at least until I finish the book...

So...hmmm....what shud I do now?

No comments: