Friday, June 19, 2009

Exams...the Aftermath

Ah har...so exams are over, two...er three weeks ago, and know, its the time of the aftershocks - the results...ARGH!!!!

Guess what? I only got 2 1As or watever they call them now..A+? 1 2A...lol...the coincidence...few Cs and mostly Bs....lowest is 45 - Add Maths...which I was really disappointed in...I expected at least a 4B or 5C, but gt a 7D...and EST? Which I really didnt put much effort, scored 75...its weird...those that I really worked hard ended at the bottom, and those that I really didnt care was at the top!! Jeez...maybe I shudnt study and I would get 10 1As...XD...

So schools "officially" resuming, as in classes are picking up where it left off..er...6 weeks ago...wtf!! 6 weeks...3 weeks exams, 2 weeks hols, 1 week where the papers are returned....that's too long!!! And its a rough ride before the teaching gets going, and then we are at exams again.....

Oh yeah, and this new teacher, she just cant shut her mouth, as Dickson says "yi ya ka cheng kang beh yiaoh kam" lol...she just babbling away, and asked us to copy the answer at the middle of the workbook...o.O She talks nonstop, Im serious when I say that, babbles nonstop, and still she said that time is important when obviously she's wasting our time saying nonsense...she looks like Ugly Betty, and has a machine gun for a mouth....lol

No comments: